Friday, November 24, 2017

Batu Menangis Cerita Dari Kalimantan Barat - Asta And Story



Hallo guys !!! Well come back with me Emily today, i want to tell you a story from West Kalimantan the tittle is The Crying Stone Wanna know the story ?? Stay follow me in Asta and story one day.. In a village West Kalimantan there lived a beautiful girl, her name is Darmi Darmi always spend her time with a mirror for dress up she lives with her mother Her mother always advised her to not always dress up and spend time in front of the mirror because when Darmi dress up, she forget to help her mother Darmi... Come here. Yes mom, what's wrong ?? I want to go to the fields, Will you help me to cook in the kitchen what ?? Cooking in the kitchen ??? Oh noooo...I don't want cooking in the kitchen I don't want my face and my skin exposed by  oil please help me this time.

If I'm not going to the fields, how can we eat?? Mom, if I'm cooking in the kitchen and my skin is exposed by oil, I'll be ugly alright.. I want to go to the fields yes mom since her father died, her mother worked hard in the fields and feeding Darmi but Darmi no sympathy at all with her mother Darmi just always mocks his mother's face an increasingly aging after her mother back home from the field my body feels so tired, I'd better go home Darmi... Darmi... Heyyy mom..

Have you eaten ?? Yes, I have mom. Wait... What smell it is? OMG mom, Your body's very smells, you'd better to go shower Anyway Mom, I want to say something to you I'm so embarrassed if walking with you Why don't you have to dress up even for once? I'm pretty but you're so ugly You must be diligent to dress up so you'll as pretty as me don't be like this, I am ashamed how I could dress up ?? I've bothered to take care of you and also farming so that we can get some money and we can eat at home Don't lie mom. Just say that you can't dress up like me come on mom, just  dress up like me to look beautiful alright..

I want a bath day by day pass away and one day Darmi asked her mother to buy new clothes Mom, see my shirt mom, I only have this one. And I wear this every time. I'm a beautiful girl but I always used this ugly clothes. So, you want to buy new clothes ?? Of course, mom.

I had to buy new clothes. Come on mom buy new clothes but I don't know where to buy new clothes take it easy mom, I know where to buy clothes on the market, in the city center hurry up mom, we buy new clothes Let's go after a long walk finally Darmi and his mother arrived at the market wait mom... What is wrong ?? The market was already visible I want you to walk away from me I'm embarrassed if you're near me I don't want all people known that you are my mother Why you be like that? Mother Darmi greatly surprised but her mother think, maybe just because she has not yet shower and then Darmi asked his mother to walk apart alright.. Let's go...

We buy clothes oke It was a beautiful dress, I want to see and you're still walk behind I don't want anyone known that you are my mother nice clothes sir, how much the price ?? The price of fifty thousand please choose another, beautiful young lady yes sir, i will sellect is she your mother ?? No..! She's not my mother she's my assistant my mother at home, and she's so beautiful like me but your face is very similar I said No! You're so annoying, I don't want to buy clothes here, I want to go Darmi was irritated by the traders in the market finally Darmi back home with her mother and her mother only complied Darmi I've already told you, mothers do not come near me I dont want all people know that you are my mother I'm so sorry let's go home alright, I'm not buying clothes tomorrow we'll back to the market oke In the middle of the road, Darmi and his mother met a woman hey miss .. Is she your girl ?? She's so beautiful if I had a son, I would have to marry my son with your girl What ??? She was not my mother she's the assistant my mother was at home she's pretty like me not like her Very dirty i'm sorry.. I think you're her daughter Thanks why I greeting you nooo... I'm not her daughter! I've already told my mother is very pretty and she was at home alright..

I'm sorry Darmi's mothers feel so hurt And Her mother finally cried (cry) I'm your mother, but why did not you think of me as your mother why are you crying? I never wanted to be born as your girl I don't want asked you as your daughter! I don't want to have an ugly mother like you Don't be like that, I had you and raise you enough .. Let's go home suddenly when Darmi is running his legs felt stiff Darmi unable to walk and crying why my feet like this? My legs stiff and unable to walk what's wrong with you ?? My feet mom... Then there was lightning striking Darmi, and Darmi change to be a stone before it turns to stone, Darmi actually apologized his mother but it was too late and Darmi completely change to a stone Her mother just cried my girl.. My girl..

I'm sorry and in the stone was visible tears so in West Kalimantan this stone is known as crying stone Hallo guys !!! Thank you for watching my video the purpose of this story is you should not be spending time just dress up like Darmi because Darmi is only wasting her life times so Darmi forget to help his mother Darmi like a rebellious child You must not be a rebellious child of as Darmi you must help your parents I still have more exciting stories wanna know the story ??? Stay follow me in Asta and story by SUBSCRIBE my video and see you in the next video. Bye.. Bye....

Batu Menangis Cerita Dari Kalimantan Barat - Asta And Story

No comments:

Post a Comment