Friday, February 16, 2018

KATSU TERBESAR! GRATIS kalau bisa makan semua



Biggets Katsu. Get it free if you can eat all in ten minutes!. Challenger: 470 people. Successful challenger: 38 people.

*Elderly and pregnant is forbidden to participate in this contest   Hello , I am Jisun Badadong? I'm Junsu ( woo~ woo~) Today we're going to Ah, wrong. My brother will try cutlet the biggest one in Korea if finish the cutlet within 10 minutes , it's free (chuckles) Junsu : No
Jisun : So how's your feeling today?
Junsu : Not good Eat the soup first to open your digest I'm all ready I have never imagine to eat this big crazy cutlet Usually, only famous food fighter can eat that kind of food Usually food portion in Indonesia and Korea quite different right? I think Korean food portion is two or three times bigger But.. This cutlet.. I don't know how big it is..

Can Tanboy Kun eat this all?   If it's about food challenge I feel so nervous my stomach already feel hardened
Jisun : we ordered *something* katsu the biggest cutlet and cheese mozzarella cutlet we have to check the cutlet first but maybe it can be for 5 people for Indonesian Maybe 5 people can eat until satisfied I also feel nervous, If you fail to eat it all we have to pay 20,000 won , 20,000 won~ I don't want to force feeding it all anyway, the time is not enough too. Ah yeah, 10 minutes are not enough and I also eat things slowly maybe i can eat it fast if there's someone who tries to steal my food (laughing)
Can I invite my friend now? "Can I try it?"
"No! This is mine!!" I also see this kind of food from internet only. This is the first time I go to this kind of restaurant this cutlet is fried right? The size is big too , i think it will hard to finish it since you can feel nauseated
Junsu : yeah so bored 10 minutes.. If I can succeed it , it will make me happy but I still won't force feeding it yeah , force it down won't good for you so don't take it seriously my brother is not a food fighter he's just an simple person an ordinary person I'm just generally a guy just a guy that eat alot
Junsu: yeah , just a good eater cook longer and that giant cutlet, we have to order it a day before we came here , right? Yeah how big is it?
(Chuckles) just use shovel! (Dramatic music with dramatic action)
Junsu: use shovel! Fried it! (Drama continues) (overeacting) so how can we eat this?
Should we eat salad first? It will take alot of time to cut the cutlet can i help to cut it? Even if i failed, i want to take care of it all it is what makes a man I bring metering tape so curious   (disturbing)
Jisun: No, I mean..

Maybe they will make a cutlet that you can't finish in 10 minutes look at the plate (surprised)
Why is it so big? (Chuckles) it's a tray , not a plate. You already prepared 20,000 won right?
(Chuckles)   I can see the cutlet over there you might failed , Junsu I feel... (Surprised) please do well!! My food came first thank you (surprised) (laughing) (can't believe it) it's so big     until here more than 30 centimetres if you compare it with my hand, how many times? One , two , three...   We're ready you have to finish it all in 10 minutes if you still have food inside your mouth, you failed ah yes..

But i don't think I can eat it all let's start okay (yawning) start~ i will try the cheese cutlet you sucks woo~ look at the cheese this is cheese cutlet the cutlet's thick i don't think you can finish it all because you'll feel nauseated (high classed music) (dramatic music) (high classed music) the cheese melted (happiness)   oh what?
Already? You only have 6 minutes left   just good luck the meat is so tender and also delicious korean cutlet , japanese cutlet have slightly different taste the sauce also slightly different this tastes like korean cutlet already nauseated? (Don't care, just eat) delicious I'm in a battle right now, but you're so relax (laughing)     you want me to check how many minutes left?   Okay (surprised) (laughing) how can you finish it in 10 minutes? There's no way you can make it in time so eat it slowly ah no way to swallow it you have to chew it first but if you want to finish it all in 10 minutes you have to swallow it right away we have never being so quiet like this let's just talk it's already over I already feel so full of course you already eaten more than usual portion even if you have enough time, it still hard to finish it all my college also sell big cutlet I can finish it but it was tough but this cutlet is two times bigger than that one already nauseated right? Already full around 30 seconds left   10 minutes is impossible 10 , 9 , 8 , 7 6 , 5 it's too late already, but try to make it look like you eat is deliciously (times up)
ahh.. By the way, this cheese cutlet is so delicious you don't want to eat it anymore? You might never want to eat cutlet again   i just realized, 10 minutes is so short thank god, this cutlet is more bigger than the portion i can eat if i forced it, i can eat it all but i'm too slow yeah right this is impossible your cutlet tastes different I can't remember how does it taste your cutlet tasted like original cutlet delicious i think i can eat alot today so curious.. The people who eat it in 10 minutes.. How can they make it? I think the size is like large sized pizza right? Yeah thank god too much thank you   delicious i listened to this song when i was in primary it's been a long time (both singing)   korean people ate cutlet with kimchi so korean typical korean people eat kimchi while eating cutlet too right? Kimchi soup maybe there's no food without kimchi kimchi soup (again) (laughing) usually in restaurant , they always give kimchi   so we eat BBQ with kimchi noodle too what food in korea that doesn't include kimchi? Chicken pizza..

Chicken pizza maybe mom would want kimchi bring kimchi here!   You eat alot hidden champion i eat slowly but i eat alot if you want , order this cutlet one more one more please while we're in Indonesia, one portion is small so we usually eat four at once, right? So when i ordered rice again, i feel shy but in here, they gave alot right? It's good so we dont have to order again maybe we can't eat it all at once eventhough we don't eat for four days if we don't eat for four days, maybe we can how about try to not eat for four days? This still can be as three portion for Indonesian people already nauseated, enough..   It looked sad just like our heart our heart after paying 30.000 Won by the way, it's really a new experience for us until here , okay? Not yet, not yet today until here, okay?   Bye-bye what is today? Hari-hari
Hari Jisun pyonggg~.

KATSU TERBESAR! GRATIS kalau bisa makan semua

No comments:

Post a Comment