Friday, February 2, 2018

In My RemainsAMV Might Guy vs Rikudou Madara (2015)(HD)



You may be reinforcements. But you're nothing more than pebbles. You won't make any difference at this point. That's Madara?! Yes.

So, it's showtime... Finally came the time of the beast? Daddy! Sorry. I'm not! Then keep on looking, Guy! You worked to the fullest! Their efforts should be rewarded! The time has come to become the Beast Red. You are not your Father ...

Not. I want to. Lee, don't make this guy. Guy! Do not be sorry for their efforts.

Hey, thank you for your encouragement! First Step! Second Step! He is coming to close to me kicking air! Eight gates internal! Gate of vision! Open! Continues! Don't let anything stop you! Guy! Keep dancing! Hatake Kakashi, right? Thank you for support! I'll acknowledge this chakra of yours! Of all those who have fought me over the years. There's no one who surpasses you at taijutsu! I, Madara, declare you the strongest! Hey! You! What is your name? Might Guy! I'll be the ninja stronger one day! Hey, Thank you for your support! The pain is temporary, glory is eternal..

In My RemainsAMV Might Guy vs Rikudou Madara (2015)(HD)

No comments:

Post a Comment