Friday, January 26, 2018

HELLOWEEN - FOREVER AND ONE (Cover)



Hey everyone, PelleK here. Hope you're having a nice Saturday so far. I don't know where you live, maybe your Saturday is over... :/ A guy from Serbia will get married because of this song.

He said that if he'd make me do a Helloween song his girlfriend would marry him. You better get married you sons of bitches! This is one of my favourite Helloween songs, or ballads anyway. Amazing band! Leave a comment, let me know what you want ot hear tomorrow. It doesn't hurt leaving the same comment on several videos.

;) What can I do? Will I be getting through? Now that I must try To leave it all behind Did you see What you have done to me So hard to justify Slowly is passing by Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide Your lies, your lies Here I am Seeing you once again My mind's so far away My heart's so close To stay Too proud to fight I'm walking back into night Will I ever find Someone to believe? Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide your lies Your lies Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in Neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide your lies Your lies Your lies.

HELLOWEEN - FOREVER AND ONE (Cover)

No comments:

Post a Comment