Saturday, May 19, 2018

REACTING TO SAD ROBLOX STORIES



Pewds: Hey Felix, what's wrong?...Oh you know... ...I'm just having one of those days...One of those days that we all get from time to time where everything just feels like a really sad remix of Despacito *Saxophone despacito playing* Felix: There's only truly one thing that could reflect my emotions and I can vent and finally move on... I'm talking of course about roblox sad stories(Oof sound in the background) The saddest stories of them all...Are you prepared to cry?... I'm gonna have to request at least 5 crying Markipliers accross the screen, at all time during this video...Cuz there is...*Chuckles* You may have seen the memes...Where eeh there are some screenshot of a roblock video *Reading the title* *reading again* why the f- you crying so damn loud?...

*Laughing* *reading* Pewds realizes: There you go...Youtube; so SAD. And TODAY we're gonna watch them! *High pitch pewds reading* *Chuckles and go on...* *Reading and laughing*: Dad?!...Oh no Rip Dad...Sad Sentimental Felix: how is this made? *Giggles* Pewds: I can't... Wait, it goes on... I'm alone :( ...

#Someonesvaeshim I need FaMilYYY! *Pewds dies in laughter* d-do you like pizza? *Laughing again* Felix: Why she in the crib...She's still walking around IN the crib? The crib is a vehicle of transportation!!...It's been 4 years! *Reads the story* Pewds realizes : Oh she broke off! *The story goes on* Pewds: Oh Pewds: Look at that face...Oh no no I don't like where..This is going *plays the video* Pewds while clapping: Now she's mom...NOW SHE'S MOM!!(All right we get it) *Saxophone Despacito again* *A crying and moved respecting whamen man* *Pewds moaning and demonic inhalation* The circle of life is truly inspiring ...Reads: "put your like on this video" - OH absolutely, not without a shadow of a doubt Observing: This includes paid promotion...Wow they got a sponsor for this one huh!? "My short roblox story/movie"...*Starts reading* *Pewds laughs at the syntax* *cackles again* Pewds: Lemme guess(twice)...He's gonna hit by a car(so funny haha) The-they love the Sh-(euh censoring sound) on roblox sad stories...*Inhales* It's either two stories all right? Wha- N1: gets randomly hit by a car(so original) and accidents like that N2 : euuh*windows xp problem* ...Go off to the military or something like that I'll bet you my whole channel he's gonna get hit by a car *sad farewell music* sorry...Lemme-let us just enjoy *Pewds reading: 5 minutes "Latter" *Pewds inhales* NO... What is that? *High pitch hello* Worried Pewds: Noo *Mocking interpretation* *demonic grin* Huh(vomit voice) Nani the f- Pewds: Do it! F-ing do it(family friendly oof sound) *Psycho pewds reading* Oh my God! He was just going to withdraw money at the bank (Wise guy Pewdiepie)Please guys think twice before you go and withdraw money at the bank 'cause your gf...Your roblox gf... ...You never know when you could lose her *sad music* *reads* *Sadic laughter*...911!! Help us Pease(I'm dying lmao) My gf got a knife- (Pewds continued laughter) Remaking the sad atmosphere... Bf: My gf got knife in breast! 911: Ok.

Where are you? Bf: Rosewood bank! Pewds: HURRY UP SHE'S GOT A KNIFE IN HER BREAST. Gf: babe!! Bf: What? Crying face Gf: I love you so much remember this all time Pewds: What does that mean? *Reading again* What do you mean..What corner? Bf:I love you more than anything in this world. Why you saying that? No! No! No! You not gona die!!(I'm done lmao) Intensified beast-like cry Pewds: Nooo Noooooo (heartbroken) Felix: My heart it bleeds *moaning while touching his heart* Is that--Is that the ghost of her? Oh, she lives on. Gf: I love you too *Pewds starts clapping* It really makes you think It truly makes you think This has giving me a completely new perspective on life and...

...How I'm going to live it. I feel like I actually learned something here today...Don't you feel it too? All right let's watch something eeh a little lighter to to lift the mood just a tiny bit(Agreed) My favorite song *reads the title of yet another video*(God pease no!) *Music playing* *pewds dancing* Pewds: Oh... OHHHHHH. Hah yeah bae Pewds: I didn't think it was possible to get more depressed from watching Drake but I was wrong(at least you got it as well) *begins another video* Oh my God these ...He's taking his kid for a fast ride Ain't nothing wrong with that, I'm sure nothing wrong will go wrong...NOO the car in the- *pffft laughter* *Crashing realistic sounds* *Deep inhales* NOOOO!!! I love the song it's so good(whatever pewds) This is a roblock classic theme *the theme goes on* Oh what happened? The dad is fine Buttt *Surprised inhaling cracks up* What..It was a dream? Ah it was just a dream guys don't worry *Chuckles* *Claps* while clapping: Oh mY gOD I was so ready to just bawl my eyes out with...Balls That was so sad; This is heavy stuff guys...

...Give yourself a pat on the back... 'Cause we're-we're really going through some of the(interrupts sentence) once we are through this tunnel of roblox, we're gonna be REBORN. We're gonna be resanctioned as a new human being who IS STRONGER! What doesn't kill us makes us stronger(Beware Kanye West) Let's keep going(huh didn't you lost your bet?) I haven't cracked the tears yet but I'mm on the... Trust me, I am on the verge yes the song...Reblox sad story Nothing lasted...Forever; oh Wow I wonder what's our g...

*In a high pitch* OH GEEZ RICK!! I WONDER WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN. *Singing* fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky. With you-- *Pewds cannot take it anymore*: Jus-just hit her already!...Where does she die? OOHHH she's fine! That's just... *Cracks at the roblox face* It's so wrong, this whole thing, like everything about this is just so inappropriate and so wrong like...*Goes in the comment section* Noo (Stfu oof sound) That's like saying I can see the video what do you m-....*Another comment* Oh mY GoD I just realized this...

She died but she has full health do you understand? What this means? It means that someone did a faker daker(wtf is that?), That's right I am about to call the roblox police Felix: I think what truly makes roblox  so emotional Is the death sound, the famous O O F *Repeated tragic scene with oofing sounds* and whenever I hear it I just know that another soul has been lost, another soul has been crumbled and there's nothing more sad than the loss of a roblox life(yeah surely) *the umpteenth video starts...Snow white eating the poisoned apple: I feel strange... *Incomprehensive strange words and moans* *The famous Death's oof sound* *Histerical laughing* Pewds: Jesus Christ! Oh my God!.. "SADDEST ROBLOX STORY EVER" *Oscar, nobel price worth story starts* Hey Honey Hey I missed you at school today Why weren't you there ? I had to go to the doctor Oh really ? Why ? Oh, Nothing Just some..Annual shots...That's all Hellish pewds: WOULD YOU DIE FOR ME? *Pewds Hollywood acting honestly* *air blowing*...Next day...*The acting goes on along with the air blows*   Pewds: He's calling her Oh My God she's at the hospital!       *Goat child-like scream*(version 2: cringe man shouting) Angry pewds: DO YOU THINK THIS IS SOME KIND OF JOKE??! YOU CAN JUST HAVE A PUNCHLINE IN A ROBLOX SAD STORY!?! I WAS SO BUILT UP FOR 6 F-(oof censor) MINUTES! AND I WAS READY TO CRY MY EYES OUT SAYING SHE HAD. CANCER OR something.

DA F-oof is this?! All right guys to break from that absolutely ridiculous parody *disgustang mouth sounds* It makes me *disturbing sound* we're gonna have an actual really emotional video here...This is a roblox community member that did an amazing cover to Sia and if you haven't cried so far in this video You're about to, trust me this is emotional (Parenthesis Emotional) *most awkward singing evah* *Uncomprehensible words* *Rethinking his life* Pewds with a low tone: Yeah...That was really nice, that was really beautiful What exactly it is that combines roblox with such melancholy undertones to be successfully emotional I don't know...That is not for me to determine...*Laughs* Guys this video has been extremely emotional Make sure you take care of yourself and don't watch too many roblox videos ..Sad moments in one day. We're gonna end it here but of course this is just part of my little mini series that I'm doing. Ah probably be 30-40 episodes so definitely SUBSCRIBE and leave a like if you want more sad roblox moments. *Music starts* This has been your host And remember namastee.

REACTING TO SAD ROBLOX STORIES

No comments:

Post a Comment