Friday, December 15, 2017

CEKER SETAN bikin Cewek Korea PINGSAN



Can we eat that? What? I asked my friend "I am in Bandung. What should I eat?" There many in the list But among them I saw 'setan' (devil/evil) in the list So I asked "what is this devil food?" She/he said it was devil's chicken feet So, I looked for the best and most famous "devil's chicken feet" in Bandung Shall we try it? Let's go~ Let's go~ Let's go~ Hello~ I'm Jisun Pyororong~ I'm Hyorim Pyororong~ So, we went to a satan chicken feet restaurant in Bandung Jisun: I'm curious~ I want to eat it fast
Hyorim: Me too This place is really famous in Bandung, right? Oh, really? Maybe~ Who said? My friend ... Oh, your friend~ My friend recommended this place We should try to eat in this place Oh I see.. But I'm scared Why are you scared? Maybe ...

It's super spicy Maybe it's super spicy~ But chicken feet must be spicy If it's not spicy It won't be tasty Right? Come on Let's order And just try it out This? Jumbo volcanic devil's chicken feet? Volcanic? This? Should we eat this? Or this? I think there is vegetable in it (because it's green) So, among the top 10 menus here I prefer jumbo volcanic satan chicken feet and ... Green canyon chicken feet Please recommend me the most famous menu here Best seller one? Yea~ This one, volcanic satan chicken feet How spicy is this? The spiciness is depend on 'eruption' level The higher, the more spicy I want 'volcano' level Waitress: Volcano?
Jisun: Yea~ Medium of jumbo size? The jumbo one Please recommend one more menu How about green canyon chicken feet? It's the same with volcanic one, but it used green chili Let's eat this~ Yea~ I want this too I think 'volcano' level is spicy enough The other one with higher level would be very spicy I'm looking forward~ Already feel sick I'm affraid of my expectation What if it's too spicy? Chicken feet must be spicy~ That what makes it delicious I mean.. I know... You know...

If I eat spicy food, especially ... The color around my lips is like burned by the sun light And my lips became thick In Korea, we often eat boneless chicken feet, right? I never find boneless chicken feet here And the chicken feet Between Indonesia and Korea I think chicken feet in Indonesia is bigger Oh really? I have no idea The feet is bigger It's because, the chicken in Indonesia is always ... Jisun: Skinny, right?
Hyorim: You're right It's always ... Really this size...

This small Is it possible that the feet is bigger? Come out fast, please~ I want to eat it fast A real Korean person We always like "Why it's not come out yet?" "Please come out fast~" When we came here for the first time In the restaurant, we always said "OMG~ Why it took a long time!?" Because we are Korean, we always said, "Hurry hurry!" When it doesn't come out We keep ringing the bell again and again In Indonesia, we have to be patient I'm hungry~ I'm hungry too I can't wait anymore It just past 5 minutes People might think we have waited for 1 hour ButI t's only been five minutes. We are so Korean Jumbo volcanic satan chicken feet Thank you~ And green canyon chicken feet The color is so different Because it's 'green canyon' (Green Canyon Chicken Feet) (Jumbo Volcanic Satan Chicken Feet) Look at the color This one is less spicy Let's try the less spicy first It's really big and tall Jisun: It's bigger compared to Korean chicken feet, right?
Hyorim: Yea Jisun: It's big like our fingers
Hyorim: It's really .... The finger joints ... It's big like a hand, isn't it too much? It's delicious, not too spicy It's not much spicy Jisun: Should we order rice?
Hyorim: Yes Should we eat it with the soup? It's like spicy Korean ramyeon It's delicious~ Hoah it's spicy Slightly sweet Sweetly spicy My mouth is bit surprised Don't eat the chili There is spicy food ...

Just tastes spicy and tasteless I've tried the most satan noodle in Jakarta When I ate that It just tastes of really hot pepper flavor It was really tasteless I feel tortured (Me too) But it is slightly sweet, delicious, very savory (Yes, it is, but ...) It's too spicy for me I want to eat (cold thing) Hold on~ If you eat that, it will get worse This one is not the spicy one Try the spicy one There is spicier level The color makes it looks not spicy When this menu come out The aroma is different But it is a bit cheesy This one is delicious for me Just like its name, 'green canyon' The tastes is greeny too I eat the soup It is delicious too~ Spicy? I'm sweating Let's have some soup It is spicy But ... I can feel this like ... "It is spicy" "But also delicious" No way!! You can't!! If you drink this, it will getting spicier Bring some soup They add lots of chili (Being serious) It's really spicy How to eat the spiciest level? Jisun: I want some drink
Hyorim: I give up Let's just drink But it's delicious I can't stop If I eat this again I will die I think I know it Drink it first, It will hold the spiciness while come inside Wait a second (Hurry hurry!!) (Still spicy) The chicken feet is soft and chewy I can't eat Delicious~ My face feels seizured My lips is also trembling Eating soup with rice is really delicious It's fat It's fat The chicken feet is trembling This one is skinny Chicken feet in here is so skinny It is on diet This one is delicious It is definitely sweet Jisun, Hyorim: It's delicious~ Really delicious It's really big It's big like a human hand Woah~ Really ... I can't stop This one looks like opened hand Maybe he played rock-paper-scissor If I come to Bandung again, I want to eat in this restaurant again I know why my friend recommend this to me (Really yummy) I always said "It is delicious" all the time But it is really delicious I think the spiciness of this level is just good enough Before that We were worried about the spiciest level Jisun: If we eat that level, we will in fire
Hyorim: We might fainted If you keep drinking, it will getting spicier Don't runaway from reality! You have to face it I already failed I won't eat again now I know you will eat again Hyorim: I won't eat for a while ...
Jisun: I can't understand why you keep saying "I will not eat again" You will eat again in 5 minutes The lamp color is like a fire My eyes feels like ...

Feel like drunken Drunken of spiciness After eat the volcano, eat the green canyon feels sweet You're right (Pick up the chopsticks again) Why? Before I eat this It was shaped like 'paper' But now it shaped like 'scissor' Earthquake on my face My hands also trembling Became hard to use chopsticks When I was student I heard that Bandung is ... Education city So, there are lots of school So, there must be a lot of food that student like I think so Usually, there are a lot good culinary around campus You're right And it's not too expensive How's my lips? It's sexy Your lips doubled No wonder! I see it Became sexier Feels like just start eating Let's just keep eating I feel like today we can eat 5 times But my stomach feels a bit hurt When I see this for the first time I thought we can't eat it all Think about it We've been eating together for a long time, right? We always like "Isn't it to much?" But we always eat it all We've never left up anything The last one ... The last one too ... Finished~ Also in Korean or Indonesian Chicken feet is delicious Always delicious~ Really delicious We ate well It was really delicious I was very satisfied, it was very delicious But my lips ...

I can understand why this restaurant is famous Agreed Let's come to this restaurant again when we come to Bandung again Let's get some dessert Today Is just right here Bye bye~ Really hot!! I need more.

CEKER SETAN bikin Cewek Korea PINGSAN

No comments:

Post a Comment