Friday, December 22, 2017

CERITA JUJUR sambil makan ANGKRINGAN



It is.. What food is looks like? It's a snack ... Oh~ snacks Like nasi kucing (cat's rice) Soes cake, fried food Like that So, all the snacks called "Angkringan" ? Yea, that's called "Angkringan". Angkringan means people just eating while talking Oh..That's it...

So, can I choose from here? You can 2 nasi kucing What's that? What else? 3 Chicken satay 2 tofu How about tempe? Ehm.. I don't want it It is my first time seeing this Fried rice ... Si ... Excuse me~ What is this? Simang....

Fried rice Simangunsong fried rice had this sambal, the 5 one   What's make it different from original fried rice? It had sambal       Do you want to try it? Fried rice ... Simang... Gongsong Simang... Simanggongsong? Simangunsong I've never seen this before I think you might want to try this 1 Simangunsong fried rice And...

*Opening* It is .. So simple It's small Angkringan itself ... Not about heavy meal Like it said, it is a small food to eat while talking This is named ... Nasi kucing It means ...

Cat's food (rice) Because it is small like cat's food But it is nasi kucing, right? What if the cat eats a lot? Because it's small, it's called cat's food What if the cat eat a lot? Nasi tiger! Excuse me~ What's this? What's difference? Uwuh is like ginger drink but also comes with spices But by chance, it's sold out Oh like that~ Wedang jahe usually ... Made with cold or hot water? Both is okay It can be made iced or hot Oh I want 2 iced wedang jahe Both iced? Yeah, using ice Jahe is like ginger (in Korea) There is a healthy drink made by ginger and milk So I ordered 2 of iced So, It had difference inside It had rice is this much And a little side dish inside The one It had spicy sauce (sambal terasi) And like anchovies The other one had tempe inside Let's eat this one fastly, before the other food comes It's small As it is tool small I might think we have to eat 5 more It's really small This (leaf) is not to be eaten together, right? Oh it's just to separate the rice and the side dish Not to be eaten This is ... Is that Jabchae? Jabchae I thought it was just tempe It is called ... Wedang jahe It made by ginger and milk? It is He said there is milk too It must be good for our body It tastes like ginger tea It's a healthy taste As it had milk inside, it tastes soft and sweet But the last taste is spicy Thank you~ Woah~ It feels like set menu, am I right? A complete menu Shall we eat? We can eat it in one bite How to eat this? Remove the greeny thing Just like this How does it taste? It's delicious (because there is sambal) Each sambal had different taste, right? How do you describe this taste? You try it, I can't describe the taste It feels like home made side dish At home ...

Where there is no food Usually we were just ilke "What's in there?" There is always a food. It tastes like that "It is annoying to go outside, I'll just eat at home" It tastes like that Let's try this one too It looks like jabchae Bihun ... And tempe mixed together Is it the same noodle in Soto? You're right The rice is too much The side dish is not enough? The rice has eaten the taste of side dish Inside rice, the tempe shouting like ... "I'm here!!" The rice is small, so I worried about the side dish Yeah Taste it with satay This taste ...

Is different with original chicken satay It's like ... It's like jerky beef It's not softy but ... It's a bit dry, the texture is fun It's really like jerky beef It's salty and bitter and sweet It is called 'Kangkung' This is one of side dishes (Honestly, the fried rice tastes not that good) Honestly Earlier, I want to enter that Angkringan There are a lot side dishes to choose But here are not have many menu as I thought In Korea, this drink... Such as ginger tea ...

When we sick ... We drink it a lot, right? Jisun: No one drink it while eating
Junsu: No one It feels weird to drink it while eating Satay tastes delicious everywhere you go I like this kangkung a lot It's a cute name, isn't it? It's Kangkung Kang-Kung Cute, isn't it? When I heard it for the first time I think the name is cute It's cute but when you say it ... It's really annoying There's nothing special It just But it feels right for Angkringan Eat snacks while talking This batik so comfortable, I want to wear it everyday It's cool, right? It's cool and ... When foreigner like us ...

Walking around and people passing by People who rides bicycle and taxi always bother us Today, I went to the laundry shop ... I wore this batik and walked emotionless There are no one bother me again You can say 'tidak mau' 'mau' means 'want' So, 'tidak mau' means you don't want it, you don't need it I don't like when people say "Konnichiwa" Me too I'm getting to used it The pain of "KONNICHIWA!!" Or "Nihao~" "Arigatou~" Indonesian people might see the similarity Even I'm speaking in Indonesian language They keep saying Japanese, weird words So, it's a little frustrating Honestly, when you travel to Indonesia ... You can feel moment you haven't been feeling on the roads before Especially, I travel alone a lot When I'm alone How do I describe it? In Indonesia, it's called "MODUS" It's like flirting How do I say it? It's like ... They keep whistling This is really ...

Nowadays, I travel with you There are not a lot people bother me I like it (Indonesia) but Sometimes it's scary And it feels bad And also ... When they think I'm a traveler Most of people (seller), the price is kind of ... I saw a person in front of me ... If he bought it for 1000 won, I got it for 10.000 Won I've experienced that several time But now, I can speak Indonesian "I've spent a year in Indonesia" I said like that If I said, "The price, the price is too high" They will just tell you the true price That's what happen when you do it well In Korea, you can say like ...

"You think I'm an idiot?" Teach the viewers When you travel to Korea If there's bad guy You can say like this ... "You think I'm a idiot?" If you really do it, they will be really surprised They will be surprised It will be really shocking "Oh I'm sorry!" Bad guys is really must be punished Why do they did that to traveler Everywhere you go, any country, there are bad guys Also when I arrived in Indonesia ... Really ... I don't know anything about Indonesian speaking when I arrived If I take a taxi, for about 5 minutes They'll just ask me to pay 10.000 - 20.000 Won Asked me to pay 10.000 Won unconditionally My friends ...

Corious about ... Durian, they want to eat it too But I cannot describe the taste Many Korean people don't know the taste of durian, right? So ... Durian smells like hell but it tastes good So my friends curious about how was the taste But we can't explain it When I read comment like ... "When you eat foods that look a like If it's delicious, just say that it is delicious! Why did you compare to the taste you have known? It because ...

It's my first time taste that food To describe it, I have to compare it to the familiar flavor based on my experience I said like "I can't do anything" But... There are no Korean foods that have the same taste with Durian It feel like impossible to explain it I we can bring durian to Korea I really want to bring the big one And makes everyone eat it It's small, but I'm already full It looks really small If you eat little by little, you will be full Earlier, we can't eat much like when we are at Korea What food would be sold in Korean's angkringan? Foods that will be eaten while talking Just like holiday foods Jabchae and donggrangtaeng You're right Things like donggrangtaeng~ Earlier ... My friend saw our video He said like "Hey Junsu, you ... Look so handsome in the video" So I said, "I think I'm ugly in that video" My friend said, "It looks like the real you" Now, I'm not feel awkward in front of camera But if my face still weird, I'll accept it This is real Long time a go, you think that looks ugly I can't avoid it again Yeah, now accept it You are ugly~ You resemble to me My friend: "You are really resemble to your sister" Our face a bit similar but ...

I am prettier, right? Admit it Let's end this vlog with our ugliness Anyway, today's new experience is fun You are ugly.

CERITA JUJUR sambil makan ANGKRINGAN

No comments:

Post a Comment