Friday, March 2, 2018

Lovers of Music - EP 2 [SUBKOR, ENG, CHN, MLY, VIE, IND]



Who is it? Does Choi Chunhui live... You are Choi Chunhui? (Episode 2) You did this to me. You purposefully ruined the popular - Music God, Jang Junhyeon. / - What? If you hadn't caused a scene about the medal, or made trouble at the hotel...

The reason I was dragged into this scandal, the reason I'm with you right now looking at your ugly face, the reason the internet is flooded with lies and criticisms, the reason the world is filled with lies and distrust, the reason why forces of evil rule this world is you! It's all because of you, Medal Witch! Who are you, Mister? Byeol, go inside. Go inside and lock the door. Now. He wants me to train you? I can't do it.

I won't! Who will train whom? He appears out of nowhere and talks nonsense. I can train anyone else, but not her. I would never do it. - Hello? / - Unit 1006? Move out right now! Did you come to pick up your things? Sir.

I thought you'd be busy, but here you are. How could you do this to me? I was going to try my best and take her on. But it's impossible? She doesn't have the looks, and her singing is probably terrible, too. So you give up? It's beyond your capability, is that it? Pardon? I mean, I could do it if I must, but when I think of all that I went through because of her...

It still wakes me up in the middle of the night. I guess you had a bad experience with her? You have no idea. I wouldn't do it for a million dollars. No, I can't do it.

I have no choice then. I can't force you to do it against your will. I knew you would understand. While I have your attention...

Get out. Where are we? Drag him out! Okay, okay. W-Wait. That is a courthouse.

Why are we... I invested a million dollars into your next album. And the penalties from your sponsors add up to 2 million dollars. And above all else, you must reimburse Shine Star for bringing down our image.

That's 3 million dollars! You can read the rest yourself. Sir! Why are you doing this? You're kidding, right? You said you can't do it. That means our contract has terminated automatically. Sir! You still think the world, no, the universe revolves around you, don't you? Keep living that way.

Let's see where that gets you. - Sir. / - Let go! Please. Please, give me another chance.

I've already given you a chance. Who are you? - Who are you to just... / - Where is your dad? - What? / - Choi Myeongsik. Where is your dad hiding? You should repay the money you borrow! Shouldn't you? No, I can't do it.

I won't! I'm warning you. We won't go easy on you because you're a girl. So spill it. I don't know where he is either.

We are just waiting for his call. You are just waiting? There is nothing of value in this rat hole. This is ridiculous. Destiny must be drawing us together.

- Goodbye. / - Hey! Hey! Where are you going? I have nothing to do with her. - You just said that she is your destiny. / - I...

Hello. Please tell them I have nothing to do with you. He has nothing to do with me. He brought his stuff to move in together, but you guys have nothing to do with each other? You look very familiar.

Did you borrow money from us? - You look so familiar. / - What? So why did you have to come... Why did you have to come? - What should we do, Boss? / - What else? We can't bury a girl. "Bury"? - Wait...

/ - You said she is your destiny. You're burying something with them? If you can't keep your promise, you should die. Stop! Why are you doing this to me? No! Please don't do this. I'll pay you back somehow.

Please give me some time. We don't have time. We're very busy! I can't get it right now. Let me get a job and pay you back slowly...

You are nuts! Pay it back slowly? She can make money right away! She is like a cash machine. She is a singer. You know Shine Star? She's signing with them tomorrow. Hey! What are you babbling about? Is that true? No.

Are you a singer? - No. / - Then sing. I'm not a singer. He's just babbling.

- Sing. / - She says she's not a singer! Hello? What? You lost him at the train station? Catch him and break his legs on the spot. No! No. Are you talking about my dad? I don't care if he's your dad! People who don't pay back money should die! What did you say? Die? Why are you using such scary words? Bury him somewhere close in the mountain.

Okay, bury him in a nearby mountain. - Bury... / - Hey. Bury him up to here.

Bury his head, too! What? Even the head? Hurry up and bury this one, too! Yes, Boss. No. No! Why are you doing this to me? I really have nothing to do with her! I'll sing! I'll sing! You told me to sing! I'll sing. Really.

I want to build a picturesque house   On the green prairie   And live with my beloved   For a hundred years   Seeds sown in the spring   In the spring   Will bloom flowers in the summer   In the summer   We will harvest during the fall   And be happy in the winter   The cool tall buildings may tower over us   And it may be cool to follow the trends   I'm happy as long as I'm with my love   As long as I can live with my love  You're good. You have a nice voice. Him with that over his head... The two of them work well together.

- Right? / - You're right, Boss. Hey, are you really signing with the agency tomorrow? Of course! I can vouch for her. Stop it already. Is that so? I'll remember you.

Tomorrow, we'll go to that Sham Star or whatever together. Let's go, Boss. - Did they leave? / - Hush. They're leaving.

- Did they leave? / - Yes, they left. What are you doing? Remove this! Nice! I got you! Tell me, what do you want me to do? Shall I play Yoot with you twice next New Year's Day? Or shall I be your driver for a year? I don't need any of that. Run the company for a year. What? Just maintain the status quo.

No more, no less. It's just for one year. I'll hand it over to a professional manager next year. Why wait a year? Do it now.

It'd be even better if you just continue to run it. People age so quickly after retiring. You lost the bet. Stop whining.

You know that I let you win. Since I live in luxury thanks to you, I let you win to repay you. Whatever. Yes, 5:30 today.

I know. I'll see you at the hospital. You go to the meeting with Director Yang today. I don't expect you to do well.

Work one millionth of what I spent on your education. Your genre is trot music? I don't believe this. How perfectly befitting. Both you and the music are so outdated.

You look good with a shovel. Isn't this a worm? I hate worms! Get rid of it! How is this scary? You act as you look. It looks cute to me. Hey! There's a bigger one here! Get rid of it! Hey! Hello? I said to get rid of this! Sorry? The body had my father's ID? Hey! Okay.

Hey! Where are you going? Where are you going? Hey! You're kidding, right? Hey! Number 17! No. It's not my dad. Thank you. Thank you.

Is anyone there? Hello? Somebody help! Is that a ghost? Don't come closer! Don't come closer! Did you stretch properly? Coach. When I went to identify the body, I prayed that it wasn't my dad. That's all I hoped for. But now that I know it's not my dad, I'm relieved, but I feel angry, too.

To be honest, I resent him so much. How could he not even call? How could he do this to Byeol and me? The day you collapsed on the track, your father came to school. My dad? Ms. Bang.

Please save my daughter. You said a marathoner must know when to give up. You said that was a skill, too. But my kid is so stupid that once she starts running, she doesn't know when to give up.

You saw earlier, right? She'll die like that one day. Ms. Bang. Please stop her.

If your father disappeared, he must have a good reason. He loves you and your sister more than anyone in the world. You know that. I know.

Sungguridangdang sungdangdang Sungguridangdang sungdangdang Chunhui, is that you? My sister said not to open the door for strange people. Strange? I'm the least strange person you are going to meet. I'm a celebrity 50 million people know. Kid, you really don't know me? Are you really a celebrity? Then why are you so dirty? It's a long story.

I'm not strange anymore, right? Kid, do you have anything to eat? Come with me. You must eat to survive. - Look here. / - Okay.

Not that. The lower shelf. Eat that. That one's older.

Chunhui tells me to eat the newer ones, but that's wrong. We must eat the older ones first. So this is the old one, and this is the new one. April 2014? Are you sure this is the new one? This is what you guys live on? Just close the fridge.

Mom, why did you suddenly make dinner plans? I can't stop by the shop now. It's the first dinner since the new president started. You can't let others get first dibs. You just follow my lead.

Fine. That must be the car you sent. Bye. - You're headed to Yuyu Hotel, right? / - Yes.

Okay. So how should I treat the nepotism president? I'll just act as I normally do, okay? I'll just sit quietly and have dinner. I'll smile if he asks anything. Okay.

Okay. But Mom, the driver's a little weird. He keeps looking at me. - Why are you following me? / - I'm not.

Right. Here. Here. Thanks.

Do you need something else? What's your problem? How are you coming together? Mom, what's wrong with this guy? He keeps following me. - Hello. / - Welcome, Mr. President.

I saw you from the picture. Please, have a seat. Suin, why aren't you sitting down? Okay. I heard that President Cho went away on vacation.

Since his son has matured so well, I guess he can rest now. I don't know about that. It will only be for a year. I'm just a fill-in while Father's resting.

Let me introduce you. She's my daughter, a trainee at Shine Star. She's very busy lately practicing for the audition. She's pretty.

She takes after you. You know about the audition to choose the top trainee at Shine Star, right? I wonder if it'll proceed as planned without President Cho. Nothing will change with my coming to the company. Everything will go as planned.

Your father was a judge in the past. I guess you'll be the judge this time? Oh. Can't we hire someone else? I don't see why not. I think it would be best for you to do it yourself.

I'm sure there are many people watching you. I see. If that's how you feel, Director. - Chunhui! / - Hey, Byeol.

You must be hungry. I'll make something quickly. Chunhui, I think you should become a singer. - What? / - I like it when you sing.

So if you sing for other people, they'll feel good too, like I do. Who told you that? The water pressure is just awful. It barely even drips. What's your deal? Why are you showering in my house? You forgot why I was buried in the ground? You want me, Jang Junhyeon to walk around looking like that? Why is President Cho obsessed with her? Who's President Cho? And why does he want me to become a singer? Does he know me? That's what I'd like to ask.

Just what is going on? What are you babbling about? Do you have any other ways to resolve the situation? Do you really think those guys won't find your dad? You need to pay them back before they do! So Chunhui will become a singer tomorrow? That's right. She'll become a hit, thanks to me. Do you have a blow dryer? Dry your hair outside. Hey! - Leave.

/ - Goodness! - Leave. / - Look, I hate your tiny rat hole, too. It's dirty! I'm going to a hotel. So hurry up and leave.

And don't come back. Bye. That witch. Goodness! It's for the song you gave me.

You wrote my debut song, remember? That man is lying on the bench. Don't worry about him and come to bed. Ta-da. There.

Chunhui, if you become a singer, will you take pictures wearing a sparkly dress? What? Mom wore a dress. Well, that's... You'll be on TV too, right? It would be so nice to see you on TV. Then Dad will be able to hear your song somewhere, too.

Then he may think of us and come back quickly, right? Shall we go to sleep? Good night. Do you have 40,000 dollars? If I had money to pay the penalty for breaching the contract, I'd quit right this instant. Goodness. I can never straighten this wretched back.

Ouch. W-What in the world? Give me a break! Seriously. Why must I suffer like this? Mister! Hush. You'll wake Chunhui.

- Good night, Mister. / - Good night to you, too. Mister, come eat. What...

You eat fried rice for breakfast? Then don't eat. This fried rice has seaweed. How strange. Of course it has.

It's made with rice balls. Why did you use rice balls to make fried rice? It's cold if you don't fry it. Is this that expired rice from yesterday? Are you trying to kill me? Eat that. Yusik.

I told you to take good care of them. Yes, of course, Boss. - They have a big day ahead of them. / - Yes, Boss.

Okay. Be careful. Careful. Our important guests.

Shall I take you to the president's office myself? - That's okay! / - That's okay! Among the three judges are myself and Yun Geon, the music critic. The new president can't do anything on his own. Are you sure that music critic is one of our people? Of course. He's my friend from high school.

Suin is a shoo-in, with her skills and everything. Trust me. When you were studying in New York was there a Cho Geunu in your class? What is he like? Not like that. I mean his personality, interests, his past relationships, something like that.

Hello. Why did you hang up like that? Well... You're here early. I'm practicing for the audition.

I'm sorry about yesterday. What? You were right. I am here thanks to nepotism. Why didn't you say that you aren't the driver? You never asked, so why should I...

Why did you let a strange girl into your car? I was going to Yuyu Hotel, too. And it's better to go with a pretty girl than to go alone. I really want to win this audition. If I do, buy me dinner.

You can do that, right? I don't want to. If you win, you should be the one buying dinner. Oh, that's works, too. So you'll buy.

- And the money from yesterday... / - Oh, right. Thanks. Why isn't he picking up? The number you have dialed is currently unavailable.

Wait right here. Okay. Hello? Is this the childcare center? I'm sorry, but could you bring Byeol home today? Thank you. Incorrect code.

You're that strange man at the sports center, right? Do you know me? Incorrect code. Oops. Hey. Not that.

That! Excuse me. Give me back my cell phone! Give it. Why are you taking my cell phone? You're so strange. You must really be a kleptomaniac.

That that back. What? It must lock automatically from outside. This building has good security. Do you always do as you feel like? Why did you have to take my cell phone? You're the one who closed the door.

That's true, but... Shall we go down a floor? It may be open there. Okay. Wait.

It'll be tiring if we both go, so you go check it out. What? Just kidding. It's a joke. He really is strange.

Hello, is anyone there? Hello? There are people locked in here! Try calling the security desk. How would I know their number? I came here for the first time today. Then why were you in front of the president's office? I came to see him. Why? I don't want to tell you.

Hello? Excuse me, but where is the president? I'm not sure. Excuse me. Hey, what are you doing here? President Cho asked me to help him with something. President Cho? Right.

Here. I've been carrying it around to give it to you. What is it? You just left last time. It's okay.

Keep it. Don't think anything of it. No. I can't owe you of all people.

Fine, if that's how you feel. You don't need to get that? What? Oh. Hello? What? You're locked in? Do you have anyone else to call? It looks like he's not coming. Just what do you do for a living? Why did you randomly press the president's room's keypad? You tried to open random lockers at the gym, too.

And I'm not your secretary. You did it before, too. Why should I hold your drink? And you took my cell phone! You're such a weirdo! Wow, you talk fast. Seriously.

Goodness. Are you causing trouble already? Who's that? Let's go. So you're the president's son... His son? So the president's son became the president.

Exactly. So my father gave you a mission, is that it? To train this lady. And you came to sign a contract? Correct. Shall we call the president directly? The number you have dialed is currently...

Why did he turn his phone off? This is the document he gave me. Here. What is this? It's not a contract. It says she should participate in the audition.

Will you participate in the Next Shine Star audition? Choi Chunhui? What? - Me? / - It may be a cable channel, but it's a national broadcast. There is prize money, too. The first round is tomorrow. Tomorrow? How could she get ready in a day...

That's absurd! You two decide. We should try as much as we can. We can't give up. Do you have a plan? You want me to take the stage tomorrow? You think I can do it? I don't know what I'm saying either.

I'm going crazy. I've never dreamed of becoming a singer. My priority is to find a job. I need to feed Byeol.

I need to pay off Dad's debt. I must've lost my mind. Contract? I'm sorry about getting you buried. Just go your way now.

I'll take care of myself. Hey, wait... My window won't roll down all the way. Here she is, Boss.

How did it go? Did you sign the contract? What, you didn't? Sorry. I'll find a job and pay you back. Are you kidding me? Are you testing me? Where did that guy go? He left. What? But he really has nothing to do with me.

I swear... What's that in your hand? 100,000 Dollars? Boss, first place wins 100,000 dollars. From the second round, it'll be broadcast on cable. Everyone who passes the first round gets paid for being on TV.

They get paid. - Get in now. / - Why? Just get in. The first round is tomorrow.

How would it look to add a new contestant? The advertisements already state that it's an audition for trainees. I'm for adding new contestants. What's the objective of the Shine Star audition? It's to introduce a good talent under our company name. If President Cho Huimun recommended her there must be a good reason.

Yes. I'd like to meet her as soon as possible. May I ask what you're thinking? You said not to worry since the judges are you and our music critic. That's correct.

Suin is going to win anyway. The more people there are surrounding her, the better. That's true. - Hello, Boss.

/ - Hey. Pick one. You have to go on the audition. You need to wear something like this on the audition.

There is no need to feel bad. This is our gift. You heard him, right? Pick anything. Our boss prepared the latest fashion.

Don't feel bad, okay? How's this? This is nice. - What do you think, Boss? / - No, not that. Like this. How's this? - What? / - No.

Okay. The card is invalid. Is that President Cho? What should I do? I have something to say, too. What do you want me to do without a contract? Hello? Are you preparing for the audition? Well...

We should prepare for the audition, right? - What? / - We thought you were giving us a contract, but they said to prepare for the audition. I never offered you a contract. - Pardon? / - You want it for free? You thought it was that easy to train someone? W-Wait. You don't have any other ideas, do you? What? Of course not.

I'll be watching closely. Don't forget that. Yes, Sir. The audition preparations are going well.

So don't worry, Sir. Don't worry about anything. Okay. I trust you.

Seriously. It's not like I can run away. Midas didn't say anything? You said that you want to become a singer! Yes. But do I have to lower my nasal bridge? Then I'd have to shave the bone.

W-Why? Jang Donggun's face isn't the trend anymore. We need to follow the current trends. Let's not stop at the nose. Let's cut open the eyes and pull up the ends of your mouth.

You know the joker surgery, right? It's sexy. I made an appointment at a hospital I know well. Just deposit the payment into this account, okay? Gosh. - Seol Taesong? / - Yes? Let's take a look.

Say ah. Open wide. Okay, Nurse Kim! Prepare for tooth extraction. Two top teeth and two bottom teeth.

That was close. - Hello? / - Hey, where are you? - Who's this? / - It's me, Hyoyeol. Shin Hyoyeol. I heard you're my new manager.

What? I am? I'm at the villa in Cheongpyeong. Come get me. You know how far that is? Hello? Goodness. Hey! How could you leave a kid all alone? - What the...

/ - What? What? It's not like I said anything wrong? So did you decide to go on the audition? You're going to wear that? I didn't bring it because I wanted to. - Gosh! Seriously. / - Goodness. What's the point of the audition? What? What will you do, if you don't? Can you tell that thug tomorrow that you won't do it? Not me, you.

You. - What's in it for you? / - I'm... Stop asking and start. Okay, so...

You have a day to do what others did for 10 years. Forget breathing and projection. First, pick the song.  Koongddari shabara bbabbabba   Bbabbabba   When you're down and frustrated  I'm frustrated.

The image of you   Approached me slowly   Like   Like a violet light   Ganadaramabasa ahjachakatapaha   May the heaven watch over us  Fail!  I cross hill after hill   But there is still one left  I guess trot is all you can do.  I cross hill after hill  - Stop! You're off beat! / - I'm just nervous. Pretend there's a string tied to your head. So you lift this note.

And sing like that. - Hill after hill / - Stop! Enunciate! - Say "Ah". / - Ah. Practice like that.

Gosh, I'm tired. I'm not sleeping.  I cross hill after hill  Why aren't you getting on? - Go up first. / - Why? I need to get something from the car.

Okay, get out. Hey! - Good luck! / - Thank you. Bye. Choi Chunhui! You need to pass in order to live! To live.

Go! - Good luck! / - Okay. Bye. Looking at your outfit, I guess today is the audition. Is that a compliment? Of course.

It looks good on you. Thank you. I guess today really is the audition. Sorry.

I didn't think I'd see you here. What are you doing here? - I came to audition. / - Why? You have an album coming out. Why would you audition? I'm still a trainee.

You're going to participate? We are ruined. Aren't you getting out? The theatre is off-limits other than to participants and staff members. Why am I not a staff member? See you later. This is the person President Cho recommended? Yes, she is.

- Hello. / - Hello. The trainees are curious to see who you are. Hey.

What? - Me? / - Yes, you. Don't you see the empty water container? Wow. Look at her. You're strong.

Hey. Water. - Pardon? / - Why? You have a problem with my asking for water? I'll get it for you. - Here you go.

/ - Look at what she's wearing. What era is that from? Are you singing a trot song or something? How did it go? I hope you receive a high praise. Thank you. Don't mind her.

She's the oldest here, that's why. Everyone must be nervous about the audition. I thought so, too. There's a lot of concern about Geunu? Do you agree with them? I'd never...

Don't worry too much. I know my son the best.  When you said I have changed   You weren't entirely wrong   How I have changed surprises me, too   You are so nice   Oh, I don't know   If my shadow forms   Underneath the lonely moonlight  Hello. Hello, I'm contestant No.

46, Park Suin. Your mother is... Oh, she is the legendary singer Yang Juhui, right? Yes. That fact alone gives me high hopes for you.

Why don't you begin?  I found a person   Someone I shouldn't love   I can't, I can't  She's pretty good. She's boring, though. Stand straight! Auditions are battles against the judges. Never break eye contact.

Charisma. - Choi Chunhui? / - Yes? Give me your cell phone and follow me. Okay. Is it the final contestant already? There she is.

Hello, I'm contestant No. 47, Choi Chunhui. Nice to meet you. - Mr.

President. / - You chose a trot song? Is there a reason you chose this song? Well, I... I grew up hearing my mom sing in the market while running her booth. This is her remake of an old song.

Your mother was a singer? Yes. She left behind one album. I see. What a moving story.

Yes. Have you ever been a trainee elsewhere or uploaded a video on YouTube or had any stage experience? No. None at all? None at all. How can someone like that even think of coming here? Let's hear you sing.

I cross hill after hill  What's wrong with her? Oh my goodness.  I cross hill after hill, but it never ends   That's how the world is   That's how life is  Let's keep watching. It's interesting.  If I am together with my love   I can live happily   For a thousand, ten thousand years   That's how the world is   That's how life is   It's spicier than chili peppers   I cross hill after hill   But there is still one left  She should've sung like this from the start!  But it never ends   That's how the world is   That's how life is   It's spicier than chili peppers   If I am together with my love   I can live happily   For a thousand, ten thousand years   That's how the world is   That's how life is   It's spicier than chili peppers  Let's bring her.

We'll pay 10 times the contract fee. - I'll return the principal. / - What? She has too many flaws. And she is not even sexy.

How dare you... I hate eating alone. Mr. President.

Fancy running into you here. Our eyes met just earlier. Why do you think Jang Junhyeon hit rock bottom? You did it to him! You're forever out from this industry..

Lovers of Music - EP 2 [SUBKOR, ENG, CHN, MLY, VIE, IND]

No comments:

Post a Comment