Saturday, March 24, 2018

Minuman Indonesia bikin Cewek Korea Melongo..!



Hello~ I'm Jisun Pyororong~ Now I'm still in Bandung Last night, I was searching on Google like ... "Good culinary in Bandung" But among the foods I saw a picture of food named ... It looks like .. Fried tofu? I don't know what's inside And what's it made from But when I saw that picture I immediately decided, tomorrow I will try Bandung Batagor *opening* This restaurant is one of the restaurants that sells Batagor The nearest restaurant from the place I stay The menu is a lot Woah~ It's look delicious Woah~ Everything's look so delicious I'm here to try eat Batagor, but ...

The picture is too ... Looks too delicious Waiter: May I help you with the menu?
Jisun: Yes I want to try Batagor What's Batagor made from? Batagor is made from fish A fish? What's more delicious? This or this? Be honest This one is good, but... It served per portion You will be charged per piece you ordered Fried batagor How many piece would you like to order? How many piece usually people eat it? 2 Pieces in 1 portion Yea, 1 portion And I want Tapai green sticky rice ice too Thank you~ I ordered tapai green sticky rice ice too The name is long Tapai green sticky rice ice The are a lot of foods I've never tried before And also a lot of drinks The are a lot of Indonesia drinks I've never tried before If I look at the picture of Indonesian drinks My first impression It's like ... The color is ...

GREEN They used a lot green color tapai GREEN sticky rice ice That is, too In that picture There is greeny things It makes me so curious Usually, in Korea I think there are no drinks that use Green color Nothing. Really nothing's like that And also the foods There are no green colored foods in Korea This is unique So, if I see greeny dishes I always want to try it Batagor is really Bandung cuisine, right? I want to try all Bandung cuisine but ... Why? Too bad~ I only have one stomache Thank you~ Bon Apetit~ Batagor is fried pempek? Ah no~ Pempek is also fried, right? It tastes like Pempek But softer When I saw Batagor picture for the first time I thought it was fried tofu Add a lot sauce The sauce tastes like chicken satay's sauce Peanut's taste is strong When I ordered this I asked ... "How many Batagor pieces they ordered for a person?" The waiter said 2, so...

I ordered only 2 but ... It's just a snack It's just a snack After I finish this I will go to other restaurant The outside is so crispy Like a fried food But it is soft inside Yummy~ I want to taste the drinks too I already forgot its name Sticky rice tapai (?) Let me try it once more It's like eating a drinks (?) Give me one more time Maybe it's not mixed well The taste might be ... The color is so pink So, just like its color If I drink this The first taste that come is sweet taste It's like the pink color The pink flavour It's sweet, and taste that makes you happy But ... If I eat this sticky rice It's like eating Makgeolli (Korean rice wine) Korean drinks, Makgeolli In Korea, there is traditional drinks called makgeolli A taste of fermentation Honestly, I'm still not get to use it So ...

I don't really like this sticky rice The sticky rice inside If I drink only the liquid, it's tasty But If I drink it along with the sticky rice It's quite ... The taste that makes me Frozen (Eat Batagor again!) I haven't mix it well with the sauce Spicy yet delicious I was eat it by dipping into sauce before it mixed I can taste peanuts and sweetness But if it mixed with chili It's tastier (Try to drink it all) The taste is unusual for me But why I drink it again and again!? 2 Pieces is not enough Maybe I should go to other restaurant And I'll just try other foods I still don't like the taste of sticky rice Tapai, sticky rice Sticky rice, tapai ... Yea This one This one~ So, today is just right here Bye bye~.

Minuman Indonesia bikin Cewek Korea Melongo..!

No comments:

Post a Comment