Saturday, March 31, 2018

Mukbang ayam geprek terpedas ala orang Korea!



[Intro] Hello! I am Junsu! Today we have a guest that you guys have been waiting for a long time! His name is Junwoo! He's coming here Please give Junwoo round of applause!!! Say "saya Junwoo" (I am Junwoo in Indonesian) I am Junwoo? "Saya" means "I am" so it means "I am Junwoo" I thought for a while about what to choose for today's menu I remembered a dish similar to korean chi-bab (chicken rice) In order to make this food we have to grind the chicken and mix it with rice It's called "Geprek" Geprek? Crushed Chicken So my sister have told me how to make crushed chicken We have bought the chicken already WOW I thought I have to show a reaction like that (LOL) You acted way too startled Just crush it? What if we started with a little bit of chicken first? No! Its more difficult than I thought Maybe its your problem. Let me try it! What about the chili seed? Its edible! Move it here This time we crush the garlic If I shoot your face like this, your sister might not like it (Adding salt) Is it right? (Adding pepper) I bet it's already delicious! Its chicken, right? Then mix it all~~ In my opinion, its almost done...... Don't show your face!! Is it done? Only mix it with rice here? Korean people like this type of rice! The color is purple like this In Indonesia they use white rice! This rice is mixed with some seeds (multigrain rice) Geprek is done!! Looks like we can eat! This is Level 1.. This time I want to make it by my self! I cant believe I am shooting with you If our Korean friends are watching this video they must be laughing While cooking, what if we talked about chicken? How about doing two lines of poetry using the word chic-ken? (A-yam) Cut this part!! I forget to introduce my self Then, introduce yourself now! Junwoo-ssi a lot of viewers have been curious about you.

Please introduce yourself Cut! Again again!! Don't be too nervous, ok Halo, my name is Seo Jun Woo and I live in Seoul. I am 24 years old. My korean age is 24, then Indonesian age is 23 He is the person who I have always mentioned in videos He is an ordinary korean student college We aren't ordinary! We're a little bit handsome! Korean college student must be protesting! "Go away!" "Who are you!" Level 2, using two chilies TIRED I want to eat only the fried chicken I want to eat anything I am so hungry The plate isn't enough Show your special talents! Special talents? What if we use 5 chili in Level 3? Ok Guys, this chili is the spiciest chili in Korea Its called Cheongyang chili (gochu means chili) It takes a lot of time to make it Yes, but we might eat it all at once Anyway, you are my first guest among my friends I am so happy... Again and again!!! Too plain Anyway, you are my first guest among my friends *acting shocked* Again!! Again!! Focus!! Anyway...

A lot of people have been curious "who is Junwoo" What if I disappoint them? This one half chicken half chili! No! There are more chilies! Maybe Indonesian people also love to eat spicy food There are lot of spicy food in Indonesia If so, then kimchi might be not spicy at all for Indonesian people! Maybe My body feels hot One chilie Two chilies Five chilies I will try it first~ Put chicken in the top of rice! First thing first, does the taste resemble the original geprek? Answer it fast! Fast!!!! I want to eat!!! It's delicious right? I will eat this~ ok??! Doesn't resemble 100% But it's similar! (Must be different) because all the ingredients are from korea The chicken tastes different, its the taste of korean chicken But it's delicious! It's junwoo first time eating Indonesian food! So, how's the taste? Its like the taste doesn't match with Korean rice because of its stickiness More suitable with rice that is not sticky! But it's delicious! Lets try level 2! You try it first! I have to say it first You can't eat spicy food, right? I li.....Ke spicy food I of.....Ten eat spicy food But i cant handle spicy food Means you like spicy food This is level 2 Why your hands trembling? This is level.... 2... Level 2 is probably not that different Yes true Maybe its getting spicy Its really delicious!!! Delicious right? Why not sell it in Korea? Right!! So I think I want to sell this geprek in Korea Mostly people sell nasi goreng/fried rice and mie goreng /fried noodle (but why not this) Its getting spicy Delicious!! Usually its in a box, so easier to eat If this sell in my campus, I will definitely buy this How if we sell it? I think we can! How is the Level 3? Its so green!! Spicy? The chili flavor is strong You mean spicy... The texture...

This one is tender but this one is crunchy But not that spicy! It will be spicy No! You say "not that spicy" but you are sweating a lot Delicious!! I want to try the original one!! If you try the original one, it will be different! I want to try the local one Wow really hot!! Why is it getting spicy when I smile? Then, eat while angry! Nyumm!! It's spicy but you can choose the level, it's delicious, easy! Really good!!! When I try geprek in Indonesia I imagine you Eating geprek in a hurry while sweating Just like  now Really delicious We arent good at cooking but its still (delicious) This is my first time making this You wanna try with this one? What kind of sauce is this? Its traditional Indonesian sauce called "sambal" Adding this sauce in every food will always be delicious Its looks like a ketchup from Indonesia Is this spicy in Indonesia? Delicious! Really delicious!!! You have to come to Indonesia Similar with chili sauce You are sweating a lot, wipe it Tha.... You too!! Indonesian food really delicious!! You have to try the other food!! I think the food today is a success Honestly, I am a bit worried Because you cant stand food with new spices But this Indonesian food doesnt have strong spices Delicious!! Its spicy but I cant stop eating!! Today's eating success!!! Maybe I will make it again in my home! The combination is good! This flavor is simple but really addictive!! So, how is your impression? Honestly, I am a bit worried But because of you, I can try that delicious food So, I am really satisfied I am also very happy because you looked like you were enjoying the food and I think the first experience in trying Indonesian food is a success SUCCESS!! If there's another Indonesian food Junwoo needs to try Please comment below!! Yes, I am Junwoo! Dont forget him Dont forget me One day, if I can, I will join the video again~ Subscribe and like..! Please subscribe and give a thumbs up in this video Then, today's video will be end~~ SEE YOU AGAIN!.

Mukbang ayam geprek terpedas ala orang Korea!

No comments:

Post a Comment