Saturday, April 7, 2018

Mukbang Iga bakar di Kota Kuliner Bandung!



I'm at Bandung now Hello~ I'm Jisun Pyororong~ If you're going to Bandung alone This restaurant sells grilled ribs When I was new YouTuber I often shooted alone in restaurant but ... Yeah But a few months ago I was walking around with Junsu, right? So ... I suddenly (miss Junsu) In here, the menu is like this What's the most famous menu in this restaurant? Please recommend it Grilled beef ribs Grilled beef ribs? One grilled beef ribs And ... Rice And ...

Please recommend one more Kre..Krengsengan? What's this? So, it is grilled ribs, right? You ordered this one It mixed up to be like this Oh just like that What's the difference between Krengsengan and Tongseng? This one have vegetables The other one no vegetables Oh just like that So I want Tongseng Goat meats, beef, or chicken meat Tongseng? I want the chicken one Done? Yeah I'm done Thank you~ I haven't shoot my self alone in restaurant like this in Indonesia Honestly, I still don't know what's the famous food in Bandung If you want to recommend some famous food to me Please, give a comment~ (I'm hungryyy) Thank you~ It comes Thank you~ Add chili too The chili is very spicy This is my first time to try Beef ribs The meat is not too fatty Fatttty And it feels good Salty and sweet Usually, if the meat parts not fatty The taste not juicy enough, right? But it is hiatus Thank you~ Chicken Tongseng is ready too~ It rain heavily What should I do? How do I get back? I'll just eat then Suddenly it rains heavily And it's just too noisy I have decided to dub this part To protect your ears I also didn't know what I said I am also curious Oh I just get it How can ... How can it suddenly rain so hard? Really delicious~ MAKNYUS~ I was too hungry So I forgot to say anything, just eating The rain become heavier I was so worried How do I get back again? Even the rain drops heavily I'll just eat it all Just be patient The most important thing is eat My brother, Junsu is like Tongseng This food makes me think about my lovely brother, Junsu He must be not know How I loved him so much I miss you, Junsu You want to eat it too, right? What is this called? It's really spicy The meat is sooooo soft Here flooded I've tried Tongseng few times But this Tongseng Really delicious~ I'm so sorry that I'm too hungry I'll just focus to eat The tomato still hot It is devil chili I don't dare to try again I'm so envy In Korea ... Beef and ribs is really expensive We can't eat beefs with this price in Korea I can't describe this taste but ... This tongseng is really delicious and Also the beef ribs The rain stopped Thank God~ All of the workers in this restaurant They watching me there There The keep looking at me like ...

The beef ribs is not juicy But the tongseng is juicy If you eat both It feels right Really tasty~ (It's raining again) It's hard to focus on eating But I won't give up Just eat~! Eat Eat The last mouthful Finished How am I able to focus on eating? The price is very cheap~ Today's food is very delicious~ (Embarassed) I'll just go back I'm so satisfied today And really delicious Today will end right here Bye bye~ All people here just looking at me.

Mukbang Iga bakar di Kota Kuliner Bandung!

No comments:

Post a Comment