Friday, December 9, 2011

Easy ways to make beats for rap and hip hop

ByClay Brown

I invest much time with the construction of videos for my Web-Web sites and the problems, which I run all into, that is the time to play background music by the video discover. Due to copyright and other legal concerns, it is not possible, take advantage of "real" music that you would download from iTunes in the videos. I know many people do this, but it is simply not the best thing to do.

So, to get tracks of background, it is crucial, the Internet, sometimes for hours, to find the right tunes. The thing is royalty-free, that simply is music such as the right image for a Web site or a video does not. You will be able to load 100 or additional images in your browser with images and she all quickly. It's easy to find the best image.

But with music, you have to listen to each audio individually takes a huge amount of time and energy. To a WAV or MP3 file, wait on the player to fire, then 20 or 30 seconds stop and realize that it is not, what I really want. So you need to turn off the player and go to the following file and starts the process more than once. It will take to hear really about 30 seconds to a minute to a single track. Listen to 50 or 60 songs to find that you want every time a new video and it is possible to see it problem.

The factor is, you don't really want to play a Symphony Orchestra on these videos in the background. All you seriously want to is really a very simple beat with some chord structure. The remarkable thing is, that I've found, that rap beats and rap beats mixed perform wonderfully for this type of video.

There are many software program programs on the Web, easily let that beats for rap or beats for hip hop, jazz, jungle or whatever you wish. I bought one of these programs and it downloaded on my PC. The promo mentioned especially, that simply your first strike in about ten minutes can building (easy routes since this was introduction tutorial video forty minutes long), but as soon as I saw the tutorial were fit. It took only about ten minutes to it is going to get.

I have some music background, so I have an understanding of the basic idea of the music, beats, and chord structure, but also if no background music at all would have you I think that it create beats for rap and hip hop with no problems at all feasible is.

Not always a rap or hip hop artist himself, asked me I, when it was likely to produce "easier" and slower beats with this software and to my surprise, there was no problem at all. Beat with rap and hip hop the robust access to the first and third beat of the bar. As an example, if you count a blow out in the hip hop for two bars (8 beats), it would sound as follows (emphasis on the words in capital letters): a two 3 four 1 two three 4. But if you swing or jazz beats create would do exactly the opposite: a two 3 4 1 two three four. The beat do something as strong and add some brass or violins on beat, run it for about 16 bar, and then repeat the loop.

I can do with drums, horns and violins for my videos now about a half hour to pursue in a background. So cool. For example, I made the video in the first line. It's not ideal, but it is to a very good example, it is as simple, beats for rap or hip hop to generate.

Clay Brown is actually a videographer and has to start hop for his videos recently beats for rap and hip-hop. Read more on http://www.makebeatsforrap.com.

Article Source:http://EzineArticles.com/?expert

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment